Welcome to TechWaves Communications Inc. ("us," "we," "our").
SERVICE refers to TechWaves Communications, Inc.'s website, techwavespr.com.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your server (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSOR (OR SERVICE PROVIDER) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The USER corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable may include, but is not limited to:
- email address;
- First name and last time;
- Phone number;
- Address, country, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city;
- Cookies and Usage data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES WE USE:
– Session Cookies: we use session cookies to operate our Service.
– Preference Cookies: we use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
– Security Cookies: we use security cookies for security purposes.
– Advertising Cookies: advertising cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at the place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location, and other data.
TechWaves Communications Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
– to provide and maintain our Service;
– to notify you about changes to our Service;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do;
– to provide customer support;
– to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
– to monitor the usage of our Service;
– to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
– to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
– to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
– to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.;
– to provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
– in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
– for any other purpose with your consent.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Cyprus and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Cyprus and process it there.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
8.1 Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
8.2 Business Transaction
Your personal data may be transferred if our subsidiaries or we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale.
8.3 Other cases. We may also disclose your information:
– to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
– to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
– to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
– to include your company’s logo on our website;
– for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
– with your consent in any other cases;
– if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, and you have certain data protection rights covered by GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.1 In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– the right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you;
– the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
– the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
– the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
– the right of data profitability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format;
– the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note that we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. Please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) for more information.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 ("Child" or "Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification or parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our services.